The Teledyne Lumenera INFINITY3S-1UR is the go-to microscope camera when versatility, ease of use, and price are part of the selection criteria.
The INFINITY3S-1UR is an ultra-sensitive, low-noise CCD camera that offers the speed and accurate color to meet your brightfield imaging requirements, and helps save money by converting it into a solution for your routine fluorescence imaging needs.
- Capture still images or videos
- Annotate and measure with ease
- Color camera offers a monochrome mode for routine fluorescence imaging
- Includes software for brightfield and fluorescence images at no additional cost
- C-mount. Compatible with Leica®, Nikon®, Olympus®, and Zeiss® microscopes
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Color or monochrome ICX825 CCD Global Shutter sensor with 2/3” optical format providing a resolution of 1392 x 1040 using 6.45 x 6.45 μm pixels
- 5.9 E-read noise
- 14-bit pixel depth for 16,384 tonal values per channel
- 60 fps at 1.4 megapixels (monochrome version); 45 fps at 1.4 megapixels (color version)
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface for plug-and-play installation on any computer
INFINITY ANALYZE MICROSCOPY SOFTWARE
The INFINITY3S-1UR comes with Teledyne Lumenera’s fully-featured INFINITY ANALYZE microscopy software, an image capture and analysis software package offering camera control, measurement, annotation, multi-channel capture, video creation, tiling, and post-capture enhancement. The camera and software combine to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- INFINITY3S-1URC — 1.4 Megapixel Color CCD USB 3.0 Camera or INFINITY3S-1URM — 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome CCD USB 3.0 Camera
- USB 3.0 Cable (3m length)
- La050315 — Power Supply, 5 V DC, 15W