Effortlessly capture challenging images of samples in complex lighting situations with the INFINITY2 CCD series. If precise color reproduction is critical, the exceptional quality of the INFINITY2’s Sony sensor meets the requirements of the most demanding applications. The INFINITY2 series of cameras offer consistent results positioning them as an ideal solution for challenging photo documentation and quantitative analysis applications in high-end scientific, medical, ophthalmic and life science applications. In addition to the features provided by this family of cameras, the INFINITY2-1R now offers a reduced dark current noise, providing long exposures for research applications.
CCD Cameras for Photo Documentation with Challenging Lighting and Color Conditions, as well as Quantitative Analysis
- Other models of the INFINITY2 series have 1, 3, and 5 megapixel resolutions
- Excellent light sensitivity
- Superior color reproduction
- 12 or 14-bit output for quantitative applications
- Research-grade camera with low dark current noise