For challenging low-light applications the INFINITY3 series employs the ultra-sensitive Sony ICX285 CCD sensor. Two high dynamic range camera models are available:
• The INFINITY3-1 is thermoelectrically cooled to 25 °C below ambient and features a high
signal to noise ratio, positioning it as an ideal solution for applications with extremely long integration times where dark noise must be eliminated.
• The uncooled INFINITY3-1URC is a cost-effective solution that has unmatched light sensitivity needed for low light applications including fluorescence. Highlights include an extremely high dynamic range, large 6.45 μm pixels and outstanding color reproduction.
CCD Cameras for Low Light Conditions and Quantitative Analysis
- Ultra-sensitive Sony ICX285 1.4 megapixel sensor
- Thermoelectric cooled and uncooled camera models
- Fast frame rates
- 14-bit output for quantitative applications
- GPI/O provided standard on cooled models
- Research-grade camera with extremely high dynamic range