The Tek-Select® 100 slides box accommodates 100 slides 1”x3” (25mm x 75mm) and made of high impact polystyrene secured with nickel plated rush-resistant clip.
Each lot is numbered and corresponds to the index on the cover to insure proper identification.
- $17.00 – $115.00
Specifically formulated for pathology cryostat tissue sectioning, IMEB’S DFM (Derm Freezing Medium) formulation freezes at optimum cutting temperature, creating a secure hold of all tissue types – insuring fast binding of all fresh tissue. Our unique formula also reduces “medium roll” for flatter sectioning
- $19.00 – $105.00
25% Acrylic Resin in Toluene. Our Mounting Medium is a toluene-based rapid drying mounting medium. It is miscible with all clearing agents including xylene substitutes. This mounting medium is optically clear and will not cause fading of stains even after prolonged storage.
- Formulated with 100% Nitrile for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Your solution for latex-safe environments.
- Powder-free gloves minimize the transfer of chemical allergens and the risk of glove powder contamination during laboratory or hospital tests.
- Unique color allows you to immediately identify glove from latex and other synthetic gloves.
- Feature textured fingertips to increase grip sensitivity- wet or dry.
- Provide an effective barrier from bloodborne pathogens and many chemicals.
- 10 Boxes of 100 (1000 Total)