Infinity8-8, 8.3 Megapixel USB3 Microscope Camera
Fast, Responsive, Economical Microscope Camera for Brightfield Imaging
INFINITY8-8C/M MICROSCOPE CAMERA HIGHLIGHTS
- Color or monochrome CMOS sensor with 1/1.7” optical format
- 8.3 megapixel camera with fast frame rates of 44 fps at full resolution (3840 x 2160)
- Direct USB3 interface for fast image delivery and simplified connectivity
- Compact form factor
- Support for locking industrial micro USB on the back for power and control
- INFINITY ANALYZE microscopy software included with purchase. No annual license fees.
- Software support for Windows and Mac, along with third-party plugins for Image-Pro® by Media Cybernetics, MetaMorph, and MicroManager
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- Recommended coupler: 05x – 0.63x
- The INFINITY8-8C/M is designed with Sony’s advanced CMOS sensor technology which excels in challenging light environments.
Fast, 4K Ultra-High-Definition Display, 9-Megapixel Microscopy Camera
Ideal for Clinical Research, Inspection, and Conferencing
- 8.9 Megapixels (4112 x 2176), 1” format sensor
- Sony® Pregius™ global ghutter CMOS sensor technology
- 31 frames per second at 4K resolution (3840 x 2160)
- 62 frames per second at HD resolution (1920 x 1080) full field of view
- Differential interference contrast (DIC),
INFINITY8-9 MICROSCOPE CAMERA HIGHLIGHTS
- 1-inch sensor provides a large field of view allowing you see more of your sample.
- True-to-Life Color Performance matching what is visible in the eyepieces
- Color performance is optimized for various light sources (LED, Fluorescence, Daylight, Halogen)
- Eliminate frustration with lag-less refresh rates
- Software is included: Multi-user, multi-computer friendly, and no separate licence needed
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems, or MAC OS X 10.15.7 (or greater)
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: Image-Pro® by Media Cybernetics, MetaMorph, and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 1X
NEW WITH WARRANTY
IDEAL FOR SPECIAL STAINING
Supplied for offering a reliable solution to automated slide staining protocols in histology and cytology divisions, the Tek-Select automated slide stainer features a compact, considerate design, and delivers optimized convenience to laboratory workflow. This unit also features an optional cover, enabling a more environmentally-friendly working condition
Dimensions 37″L x 12″W x 10″H
Net weight 44 lbs
The Tek-Select® lighted tissue flotation bath combines both water bath & slide dryer and eliminates wrinkles and distortion of tissue sections for microscopy. A removable glass dish makes for a simple task of cleaning. The bath is a low profile design, with a microprocessor controller for heating. The temperature probe ensures accurate temperature control.
- Smart design, combines both water bath & slide dryer
- High quality heating element delivers prompt heating, energy-saving, and long shelf-life
- Outstanding Built-In Micro-processor Temperature control system
- Assures regulated and precise temperature controls
- Works with triple temperature control
- Simply realizes temperature programming and automated on/off
- Offers separate temperature controls for water bath and slide dyer
- Digital modular LED display
- High visibility
- Offers real time displays of all important figures including set temperature, working temperature and other various parameters of working status
- Additional LED illumination, each glass dish is equipped with four LED lights significantly improving the visibility throughout the workflows.
- Auto-memory of last settings and recovery functions
- Removable transparent glass dish, the deep glass dish can be easily removed for cleaning
- Outer-casing is water-proof and insulated
- Black dryer coating creates a good contrast to specimens offering ideal specimen observation, highly resistant to abstraction and corrosion.
Replacement pyrex dish, 14″ x 9″ x 2″ are available.
Dimensions (WxLxH): 16″ L x 20″ W x 2″H
Temp. Set Range: Ambient to 75° C
Electrical: 115VAC 60Hz 500W
Item # Description Qty
WB-320 Tek-Select® Water Bath Ea.
New Expredia / Thermo Scientific Linstat Linear Stainer
The Linistat is the compact answer to H&E frozen section protocols. Its efficient, footprint fits on top of most cryostats for streamlining workflow during frozen sectioning.Features include:
- 14 staining stations (20 sec. each)
- Running water and a 13-slide capacity collection tank
- Staining time is under five minutes.
- For situations that require hand staining, the technician may dip through the stations, eliminating the need to set up separate staining dishes.
- Color coded slide clips correspond to the colored slides and colored frozen section.