- Tek-Select® clear plastic specimen transport containers provide a safe and cost effective way to transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens.
- Our prefilled containers are filled with the finest quality 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF).
- The quality designed dual thread closure cap insures almost no possible leakage of containers when properly used.
- All containers are labeled with OSHA approved, 3-color, highly visible label for instant identification to minimize health risk.
- Label provides space for patient information.
- Each box is marked with a lot code and expiration date.
- Our prefilled containers comply with all updated Federal and OSHA requirements.
- Absorb All towels are a highly absorbent, lint free alternative to paper towels and gauze.
- Their cloth-like softness makes them ideal for use in coverslipping, slide staining, preparation and general laboratory clean up.
- Absorb-Alls are specially suited for soaking up liquids, oils and common solvents.
- They are individually folded for your convenience.
- Size: 12.1″ X 14.9″ Unfolded, 6″ X 7.5″ Folded
- 1000 Per Case
Acid Fast Bacteria Stain using Light Green SF for counterstain. The method provides a visualization of red bacteria against a green background of remaining tissue components. Includes: 1- 8 oz. Bottle of Fuchsin Stain solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle of Phenol dilute solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Decolorizing solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Light Green SF Counterstain, 4- 2 oz. Staining containers and storage tray.
Includes: 1- 8 Oz. Bottle/Solutions of: Fuchsin Stain, Phenol Dilute, Decolorizing, 1 Light Green SF Counterstain, 4- 2 Oz. Staining Containers. and Storage Tray.
Biohazard Specimen Bags that have an unique two pouch design which isolates specimens from paperwork, preventing document contamination.
Also reduces chance of accidental separation of specimen and paperwork.
2mL polyethylene specimen bag with zippered seal, meets NCCLS for protection of laboratory workers.
Biohazard symbol on orange background.
500 per Case
1 Microscope Slide, 1 Cervical Collection Broom, 1 Bottle Tear Fixative, 1 Plastic Sealed Bag, 1 Pre-Folded Slide Mailer. 1 Wooden Cervical Scraper
Quantity: 500 (25 per Box, 20 Boxes per Case)
IMEB, Inc. CYTO-PAK™ pap smear kits combine quality hygienic standards with convenience. Each kit is hygienically sealed in a perforated tear open plastic bag which allows easy access to the slide for the pap smear procedure. A convenient non-aerosol pump spray fixative is provided with every box of twenty five kits. Spray fixative has proven to be more effective for saturation of the specimen. An easy to assemble slide folder will expedite the preparation for the laboratory. The laboratory will also find that the slide holder will allow for easier removal with less breakage. Kits are packaged twenty five kits per box, twenty boxes per case. Tear fixative is also available for each individual pap smear kit if so preferred.
ThinPrep 2000 processor — an automated slide preparation system for use with the ThinPrep Pap test. In addition, the ThinPrep 2000 processor is compatible with non-gynecological specimens to assist in the diagnosis of disease entities and cancers of numerous body sites obtained through exfoliative methods as well as by fine needle aspiration.