- Absorb All towels are a highly absorbent, lint free alternative to paper towels and gauze.
- Their cloth-like softness makes them ideal for use in coverslipping, slide staining, preparation and general laboratory clean up.
- Absorb-Alls are specially suited for soaking up liquids, oils and common solvents.
- They are individually folded for your convenience.
- Size: 12.1″ X 14.9″ Unfolded, 6″ X 7.5″ Folded
- 1000 Per Case
Acid Fast Bacteria Stain using Light Green SF for counterstain. The method provides a visualization of red bacteria against a green background of remaining tissue components. Includes: 1- 8 oz. Bottle of Fuchsin Stain solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle of Phenol dilute solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Decolorizing solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Light Green SF Counterstain, 4- 2 oz. Staining containers and storage tray.
Includes: 1- 8 Oz. Bottle/Solutions of: Fuchsin Stain, Phenol Dilute, Decolorizing, 1 Light Green SF Counterstain, 4- 2 Oz. Staining Containers. and Storage Tray.
Replacement glass can be used with Leica cryostats models; CM1510, CM1510S, CM1520, CM1800,CM1850, CM1860, CM1900, CM1950, CM3000, CM3050, CM3050S. Glare-minimizing glass insert, 70 mm wide, replacement glass for anti-roll systems CE 14 0477 42491, 14 0477 42492, 14 0477 42493 for blade holder CE 14 0477 43005
Biohazard Specimen Bags that have an unique two pouch design which isolates specimens from paperwork, preventing document contamination.
Also reduces chance of accidental separation of specimen and paperwork.
2mL polyethylene specimen bag with zippered seal, meets NCCLS for protection of laboratory workers.
Biohazard symbol on orange background.
500 per Case