Nikon Labophot Microscope (Refurbished)
Nikon Labophot is an Entry-Level Research Microscope. The Labophot offers research-level performance and a modular system that makes it highly adaptable for clinical, biological, industrial, and educational laboratories.
- The Labophot utilizes the Nikon CF optical system, which yielded high-quality images previously attainable only in costly research instruments.
- Housed on a simple rugged stand, the Labophot withstands the heavy demands of constant laboratory use.
- It is available with either a forward or rear facing quintuple nosepiece, and has a 6-volt, 20-watt Köhler illumination system consisting of a halogen lamp and a variable illuminator control potentiometer.
- The substage condenser mount allows condensers to be changed quickly and without re-adjusting the centering screws.
- A variety of binocular and trinocular eyepiece tubes are available, featuring a 30-degree inclination and Seidentoph design to minimize the need for refocusing while switching from one objective to another.
- A quick-change filter holder allows the user to quickly mount up to two filter blocks without disassembling the microscope.