Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
Offering superior performance covering applications from routine investigation to sophisticated research, the BX50 features the specifications to satisfy a wide range of observation requirements. Extra bright 12V/100W halogen lamp illumination, three built-in filters and an extremely smooth 1um sensitivity fine focus are only a few of the features that help the BX50 meet a variety of needs.
- Extra-bright 12V/100W halogen lamp for superior illumination for all transmitted light techniques or photomicrography.
- Built-in filters(ND6, ND25,LBD) with flip in mounts.
- Silky-smooth 1um sensitivity fine focus for precise adjustment at high magnification.
- Inward-facing sextuplet revolving nosepiece accepts insertion of Nomarski DIC analyzer slider.
- High-rigidity frame accepts heavy attachments.
Features also available:
- Fluorescence attachments
- Camera and video systems
- Multi-head discussion systems
- Ergonomic tilt heads