Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The CKX microscopes utilize the infinity-corrected optical system for improved visibility and operability in cell checking. The CKX41 utilizes a modular design approach with the capability of a fluorescence illuminator for GFP; documentation of images with digital imaging and video monitoring. The CKX41 is routinely used for checking cell viability in petri dishes, culture flasks, and multi-well plates.
- Designed using the (UIS) infinity-corrected optical system.
- A robust, small footprint frame with triangular base and solid front-to-back support provides exceptional stability and allows the user more room on tabletop.
- Improved optical performance for Phase Contrast and new Relief Contrast.
- A pre-centered slider saves time in configuration of the phase annulus.
- Unique tilting observation tube offers ergonomic positioning for sitting and standing observation (optional).