- Tek-Select® clear plastic specimen transport containers provide a safe and cost effective way to transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens.
- Our prefilled containers are filled with the finest quality 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF).
- The quality designed dual thread closure cap insures almost no possible leakage of containers when properly used.
- All containers are labeled with OSHA approved, 3-color, highly visible label for instant identification to minimize health risk.
- Label provides space for patient information.
- Each box is marked with a lot code and expiration date.
- Our prefilled containers comply with all updated Federal and OSHA requirements.
Acid Fast Bacteria Stain using Light Green SF for counterstain. The method provides a visualization of red bacteria against a green background of remaining tissue components. Includes: 1- 8 oz. Bottle of Fuchsin Stain solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle of Phenol dilute solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Decolorizing solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Light Green SF Counterstain, 4- 2 oz. Staining containers and storage tray.
Includes: 1- 8 Oz. Bottle/Solutions of: Fuchsin Stain, Phenol Dilute, Decolorizing, 1 Light Green SF Counterstain, 4- 2 Oz. Staining Containers. and Storage Tray.
IMEB’s Flash Freeze offers instant cooling action to ensure deeper penetration into both paraffin blocks and microtome blade. This product cools and vaporizes instantly, is non-toxic and leaves no residual film. Flash Freeze meets the federal guidelines in accordance with the Montreal Protocol and U.S. clean Air Act of 1990.
12 (10 oz) Cans per Case
Masson Trichrome stain used for collagen, muscle and pituitary cells. Includes: 1- 8 oz. Bottle Bouin’s solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Biecrich’s Scarlet/acid Fuchsin solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Phosphotungstic/ Phosphomolybdic acid solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Hematoxylin solution, 4- 2 oz. Staining containers and storage tray
Includes: 1- 8 Oz. Bottle/Solutions of: Bouin’s, Biecrich’s Scarlet/Acid Fuchsin, Phosphotungstic/ Phosphomolybdic Acid, Hematoxylin, 4- 2 Oz. Staining Containers, and Storage Tray.
Designed to show Mucin and Capsule of crytococcus resulting in deep red with black nuclei. Contains: 1- 8 oz. Bottle Metanil Yellow Stain, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Muci-Carmine (Stock), 1- 8 oz. Bottle Mayer’s Hematoxylin- Modified, 3- 2 oz. Staining containers and storage tray.
Periodic/Schiff’s Stain Kit is used to stain Fungus, Mucin Glycogen , and Basement Membranes. The result is bright pink staining with a green background and black to deep purple nuclei. Contains: 1- 8 oz. Bottle Periodic Acid solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Schiff’s Reagent solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Gold Chloride solution, .1- 8 oz. Bottle Hematoxlyin Nuclear stain solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Light Green SF counterstain, 5- 2 oz. Staining containers, and storage tray.
Standard staining method for detecting Spirochetes, Legionella and H. Pylori using uranyl nitrate and silver nitrate solutions. Results are black with yellow background. Modified Steiner Stain Kit also available. Includes: 1- 8 oz. Bottle Solution I, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Solution II, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Uranyl Nitrate solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Stabilized Silver Nitrate solution, 1- 8 oz. Bottle Gum Mastic solution, 10- .25 gm Hydroquinone, 5- 2 oz. Staining containers and storage tray.