Refurbished Olympus BX40 Microscope with Warranty. Call for a Custom Quote!
Other makes and models are available and hundreds of accessories to choose from!
The microscope of choice for routine brightfield observation, the Olympus BX40 microscope also features bright 6V/30W halogen illumination, to accommodate phase contrast and darkfield microscopy. The light preset switch and stage focus are major time-savers, plus many other handy features that help increase observation efficiency.
Olympus BX40 Microscope Product Features
- Bright 6V/30W halogen illumination to accommodate all microscopy methods and photomicrography.
- Ceramic embedded stage surface for high-throughout slide changes.
- High-durability Nickel chromium (NiCr) plated steel focus drive system for long years of reliable use.
- Inward-facing nosepiece to facilitate slide change or specimen marking.
- Adjustable coarse focus lock.
- Fatigue-free observation during prolonged routine examinations.
Olympus BX40 Microscope Features also available:
- Fluorescence attachments
- Camera and video systems
- Multi-head discussion systems
- Ergonomic tilt heads
IMEB offers warranted new and refurbished pathology equipment/histology equipment including refurbished Olympus microscopes. Refurbished pathology equipment/histology equipment including microtomes, cryostats, embedding centers, coverslippers, tissue processors, slide stainers, microscopes, and grossing stations, with warranty! Many models to choose from. Contact IMEB, Inc. Your Pathology Partner! IMEB sells popular brands of equipment including Leica, Sakura, Olympus, Nikon and Thermo, and more. There are many models to choose from that are in stock.
IMEB, Inc.’s Service & Repair Department offers a variety of plans to service and maintain your Histology and Pathology equipment. Our trained technicians can provide yearly preventative maintenance programs, service requests, contracts, and emergency response for all makes and models of equipment.
Sell or trade-in your histology equipment / pathology equipment / cytology equipment / dermatology equipment / and IHC equipment.
Contact IMEB for a custom quote for microscopes, other pathology equipment, and pathology supplies. IMEB, your pathology partner, for all of your pathology needs!