- Tek-Select® clear plastic specimen transport containers provide a safe and cost effective way to transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens.
- Our prefilled containers are filled with the finest quality 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF).
- The quality designed dual thread closure cap insures almost no possible leakage of containers when properly used.
- All containers are labeled with OSHA approved, 3-color, highly visible label for instant identification to minimize health risk.
- Label provides space for patient information.
- Each box is marked with a lot code and expiration date.
- Our prefilled containers comply with all updated Federal and OSHA requirements.
1 Microscope Slide, 1 Cervical Collection Broom, 1 Bottle Tear Fixative, 1 Plastic Sealed Bag, 1 Pre-Folded Slide Mailer. 1 Wooden Cervical Scraper
Quantity: 500 (25 per Box, 20 Boxes per Case)
IMEB, Inc. CYTO-PAK™ pap smear kits combine quality hygienic standards with convenience. Each kit is hygienically sealed in a perforated tear open plastic bag which allows easy access to the slide for the pap smear procedure. A convenient non-aerosol pump spray fixative is provided with every box of twenty five kits. Spray fixative has proven to be more effective for saturation of the specimen. An easy to assemble slide folder will expedite the preparation for the laboratory. The laboratory will also find that the slide holder will allow for easier removal with less breakage. Kits are packaged twenty five kits per box, twenty boxes per case. Tear fixative is also available for each individual pap smear kit if so preferred.
Setting a new standard for quality cervical cell sampling, “The Broom” is a female-friendly product with no sharp or pointed edges. Studies have shown fewer repeat smears due to inadequate specimen collection of endocervical cells, ectocervical cells and transfer zone in one movement. The broom and rod can be easily separated for specimen transport.
4 Boxes of 25 each= 100/case
These clear plastic specimen transport containers provide a safe and cost effective way to transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens. Our prefilled containers are filled with the finest quality 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF).