Grossing & Specimen Processing
- Tek-Select® clear plastic specimen transport containers provide a safe and cost effective way to transport, store and retrieve pathology specimens.
- Our prefilled containers are filled with the finest quality 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF).
- The quality designed dual thread closure cap insures almost no possible leakage of containers when properly used.
- All containers are labeled with OSHA approved, 3-color, highly visible label for instant identification to minimize health risk.
- Label provides space for patient information.
- Each box is marked with a lot code and expiration date.
- Our prefilled containers comply with all updated Federal and OSHA requirements.
- Absorb All towels are a highly absorbent, lint free alternative to paper towels and gauze.
- Their cloth-like softness makes them ideal for use in coverslipping, slide staining, preparation and general laboratory clean up.
- Absorb-Alls are specially suited for soaking up liquids, oils and common solvents.
- They are individually folded for your convenience.
- Size: 12.1″ X 14.9″ Unfolded, 6″ X 7.5″ Folded
- 1000 Per Case
Biohazard Specimen Bags that have an unique two pouch design which isolates specimens from paperwork, preventing document contamination.
Also reduces chance of accidental separation of specimen and paperwork.
2mL polyethylene specimen bag with zippered seal, meets NCCLS for protection of laboratory workers.
Biohazard symbol on orange background.
500 per Case
- $134.00 – $150.00
Flexibility of blades provide more precise control and finer slicing ability.
Non-slip plastic handle with finger guard and precise-feel grip with long lasting cutting edge.
Complete disposal of knife and handle eliminates problems of replacement blade fit and worries of contamination when working with diseased tissue.
Long lasting cutting edge.Flexibility of blades provide more precise control and finer slicing ability.
New non-slip plastic handle with finger guard and precise-feel grip.