Refurbished Olympus BX41 Microscope with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
Other models are available and hundreds of accessories to choose from!
The Olympus BX41 microscope offers an outstanding range of features and performance available for its price in the clinical market, with the emphases on a high-quality frame and optics, greater versatility than found in previous models and simplified operation. The BX41 ergonomics meet the key operator requirement of conduction observations over a long period without discomfort. Careful study of such critical aspects as observation posture, the positioning of control elements, and making the most effective use of work space has led to refinements in ergonomic design and structure that enable every operator to work in comfort even during prolonged observations.
Olympus BX41 Microscope Product Features
- Magnifications from 1.25 to 100 without changing the condenser give wide-ranging observation flexibility.
- The BX41 allows continuous observation over the wide magnification range of 1.25 to 100.
- Next to the standard quintuple revolving nosepiece, a sextuplet nosepiece with accessory slot is available.
- With the U-SC3 swing out condenser, it is possible to get optimal illumination from 1.25 to 100 without changing the condenser.
Olympus BX41 Microscope Features Also Available:
- Fluorescence attachments
- Camera and video systems
- Multi-head discussion systems
- Ergonomic tilt heads
IMEB offers warrantied new and refurbished pathology equipment / histology equipment including refurbished Olympus microscopes. Refurbished pathology equipment / histology equipment including microtomes, cryostats, embedding centers, coverslippers, tissue processors, slide stainers, microscopes, grossing stations, with warranty! Many models to choose from. Contact IMEB, Inc. Your Pathology Partner! IMEB sells popular brands of equipment including Leica, Sakura, Olympus, Nikon and Thermo and more. There are many models to choose from that are in stock.
IMEB, your pathology partner, for all of your pathology needs and for a custom quote for microscopes, other pathology equipment, and pathology supplies!