Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
CK40 Flexibility to interchange observation tubes: tilting binocular tube or trinocular tube. Fluorescence option. Centering-free/common phase annulus for 10X – 40X needs no adjustment (CK-40-SLP).
- Unique tilting observation tube offering flexibility for the user to be comfortably positioned or even stand for a brief examination (CK40 only).
- Glass stage insert for quick recognition of objective lenses.
- Improved Phase Contrast for monolayers cultures and for thin specimen.
- Relief Phase Contrast a new advance in Phase Contrast technique.
- Clear observation of thick specimen.