- Absorb All towels are a highly absorbent, lint free alternative to paper towels and gauze.
- Their cloth-like softness makes them ideal for use in coverslipping, slide staining, preparation and general laboratory clean up.
- Absorb-Alls are specially suited for soaking up liquids, oils and common solvents.
- They are individually folded for your convenience.
- Size: 12.1″ X 14.9″ Unfolded, 6″ X 7.5″ Folded
- 1000 Per Case
Biohazard Specimen Bags that have an unique two pouch design which isolates specimens from paperwork, preventing document contamination.
Also reduces chance of accidental separation of specimen and paperwork.
2mL polyethylene specimen bag with zippered seal, meets NCCLS for protection of laboratory workers.
Biohazard symbol on orange background.
500 per Case
For use in histology, cytological or dermatology staining.
The plastic frame is solvent resistant with snap locking covers that permit complete portability, even when the wells are full. Dishes are placed in rack far enough from each other to preclude drippage of stain into other wells. Four white polypropylene and two green polypropylene dishes with tight fitting lids for each container, help to prevent evaporation of stain and solvents.
Also sold: 12 Well Set
Dimensions: 13 ¼”W x 4 ¾”D x 4 ¼”H