3.2 Megapixel Global Shutter CMOS Microscope Camera
High-performance microscope camera for a wide range of applications – with dual output to HDMI and USB 3
- Color or monochrome Sony IMX252 Global Shutter Pregius CMOS sensor with 1/1.8” optical format providing a resolution of 2064 x 1544 with 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
- Fast frame rates at ~120 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance, and image capture
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- Software is included. Multi-user, Multi-Computer Friendly. No separate license is needed.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems, or MAC OS X 10.12 (or higher)
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: Image-Pro by Media Cybernetics, MetaMorph, and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 0.5x or 0.63xAll-In-One HDMI and Research Grade Microscopy Camera
Teledyne Lumenera’s INFINITY5 series cameras accurately reproduce exactly what is seen in the eyepiece. This, combined with the ability to be used without a computer, makes the INFINITY5 series cameras an excellent fit for any application where color is critical and where there is a need for shared learning. Whether it’s teaching, tumor board review, or inspection, the HDMI interface provides users with the option to run the camera without connection to a computer. The INFINITY5 series cameras are available in a 3-megapixel (INFINITY5-3) or 5-megapixel version (INFINITY5-5). The INFINITY5-3 is a high-quality 3-megapixel microscopy camera providing fast frame rates at high resolution. The INFINITY5-3 is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that rivals sCMOS technology. With incredibly responsive framing and focusing at 120 frames per second, the INFINITY5-3 performs in a wide range of applications. The INFINITY5-3’s CMOS sensor has a 1/1.8-inch format and a resolution of 2064 x 1544 with 3.45-micron pixels. The HDMI output allows the INFINITY5-3 to connect to both a computer and HDMI TV or monitor for applications where knowledge sharing is critical.Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor, or connect the camera to a PC or Mac via USB 3 for image preview and capture. Use the soft-touch response buttons to control the camera with or without connection to a computer.
All INFINITY microscopy cameras include the feature-rich INFINITY ANALYZE software package at no additional cost. The software can be installed on multiple computers and used by multiple users (Windows and Mac compatible). The INFINITY ANALYZE software installs in minutes and provides intuitive camera controls, workflow optimization, measurement and annotation functions, tiling, and focus stacking.
The INFINITY5-3 comes ready to perform with cables (USB and HDMI) and a power supply. Install the INFINITY ANALYZE software or use third-party interoperability via Image-Pro® by Media Cybernetics, Micro-Manager, MATLAB, LabVIEW, TWAIN, and DirectShow.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- INFINITY5-3 — 3.2 MP digital camera with 3m USB 3 cable
- La050315 — Transformer, 5VDC, 15W, 3A, International
- La2030HD — 3m HDMI Cable