5.1 Megapixel Global Shutter CMOS Microscope Camera
High performance microscope camera for a wide range of applications – with dual output to HDMI and USB 3
All-In-One HDMI and Research Grade Microscopy Camera
With its remarkable ability to reproduce exactly what is seen in the eyepiece, combined with its ability to be used without a computer, the INFINITY5 series cameras are an excellent fit for any application where color is critical and there is the need for shared learning. Teaching, tumor board review, inspection, the HDMI interface provide users with the option to run the camera without connection to a computer. The INFINITY5 series cameras are available in a 3-megapixel (INFINITY5-3) or 5-megapixel version (INFINITY5-5).
Teledyne Lumenera’s INFINITY5-5 is a high-quality 5-megapixel microscopy camera providing fast frame rates at high resolution. The INFINITY5-5 is based on the Sony® Pregius™ global shutter CMOS sensor that rivals sCMOS technology. With fast focusing at high frame rates of up to 75 frames per second, the INFINITY5-5 performs in a wide range of applications.
- Sony Pregius global shutter sensor technology
- Color or monochrome IMX250 Global Shutter CMOS sensor with 2/3” optical format providing a resolution of 2464 x 2056 using 3.45 x 3.45μm pixels
- Fast frame rates at ~75 fps at full resolution in 8-bit
- Dual output to USB 3 and HDMI compatible monitor
- Intuitive on-camera buttons for power, white balance, and image capture
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- High-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface for fastest image delivery and simplified connectivity. USB 2.0 supported.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, MAC OS X 10.13, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Support for third-party capture and analysis applications: Image-Pro by Media Cybernetics, MetaMorph, and Micro-Manager
- Recommended coupler: 0.6x – 0.7x
Simultaneous Live Viewing on Computer and HDMI Monitor
Operate the camera by directly connecting to an HDMI monitor, or connect the camera to a PC or Mac via USB 3 for image preview and capture. Use the soft-touch response buttons to control the camera with or without connection to a computer.
All INFINITY microscopy cameras include the feature-rich INFINITY ANALYZE software package at no additional cost. The software can be installed on multiple computers and used by multiple users (Windows and Mac compatible). The INFINITY ANALYZE software installs in minutes and provides intuitive camera controls, workflow optimization, measurement and annotation functions, tiling, and focus stacking.
The INFINITY5-5 comes ready to perform with cables (USB and HDMI) and power supply. Install the INFINITY ANALYZE software or use third-party interoperability via Image-Pro® by Media Cybernetics, MetaMorph, Micro-Manager, MATLAB, LabVIEW, TWAIN, and DirectShow.