Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Sakura Tissue-Tek VIP E300 features modular design, configured to your lab. Available in traditional bench-top or floor models.
- Flexible, self-calculation delay mode coordinates completion of processing to enhance workflow.
- Computer monitors all steps in processing sequence – safeguarding your specimens and protecting your system.
- All station, operator-selectable control for each station; provides faster fluid exchange with all tissue samples.
- Precisely located heater elements provide uniform reagent temperatures throughout the retort during processing.
- Gentle tidal agitation ensures optimal reagent mixing while reducing tissue cross-contamination.
- Paraffin cleansing-automatically degasses the paraffin while in the oven, eliminating additional retort cleaning cycles.
- Full-screen display for complete information at a glance.
- Comprehensive, easy-access control panel for complete system management.
- Basket design allow upright placement of cassette specimens and fits all standard embedding consoles for greater convenience.