Refurbished with Warranty. Call for a Custom Quote!
The Sakura Tissue-Tek VIP E300 features a modular design, configured to your lab. Available in traditional bench-top or floor models.
- A flexible, self-calculation delay mode coordinates the completion of processing to enhance workflow.
- The computer monitors all steps in the processing sequence – safeguarding your specimens and protecting your system.
- All station, with operator-selectable control for each station; provides faster fluid exchange with all tissue samples.
- Precisely located heater elements provide uniform reagent temperatures throughout the retort during processing.
- Gentle tidal agitation ensures optimal reagent mixing while reducing tissue cross-contamination.
- Paraffin cleansing automatically degasses the paraffin while in the oven, eliminating additional retort cleaning cycles.
- Full-screen display for complete information at a glance.
- Comprehensive, easy-access control panel for complete system management.
- The basket design allows the upright placement of cassette specimens and fits all standard embedding consoles for greater convenience.