Refurbished Leica ASP300 with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Leica ASP300 is an automated tissue processor for the following laboratory applications:
•paraffin wax infiltration of histological tissue specimens.
The Leica ASP300 smart tissue processor features superior user comfort and provides superior safety standards. The technician has the freedom to set all critical program parameters on the Leica ASP300 Tissue Processor to achieve the perfect process.
The Leica ASP300 is a fully enclosed, stand-alone system for processing of up to 300 cassette-embedded samples. Combining proven technology with an innovative user interface.
The Leica ASP300 has a color touch screen and easy to use, yet powerful software. Many routine user operations are simplified to reduce operator involvement and the risk to make mistakes.
Minimal reagent carryover is achieved by the software-controlled 3-step draining process of the retort and by the retort design itself which also helps achieve superior specimen quality every time.
Straightforward routine user operations by an intuitive user interface, color touch screen and a variety of “smart” features, such as Reagent Management System (ensures consistent high sample quality with optimized, economic reagent use), and quick start for commonly used programs, improve specimen quality and laboratory economy.
• Easy-to-learn and use operator interface with a solvent-resistant color touch-screen.
• Simplified software with multiple programming functionality.
• Graphical process representation on color touch-screen.
• Context-sensitive online help.
• Lab-specific help (e.g. SOP) may be installed.
• Multiple safety system.
• Innovative reagent compatibility monitor.
• Instrument performance control (QC).
• Remote fill and drain system.
• Enhanced Reagent Management System.
• 4 pressure vacuum options (P/V, P, V, ambient).
• 4 user-defined cleaning programs.
• Active paraffin cleaning program.
• 2-level password security.
• Comprehensive documentation options.
Leica ASP300S Tissue Processor Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Leica ASP300S Tissue Processor is designed for routine and research histopathology of up to 300 cassettes. Proven technology combined with top quality components and Leica RemoteCare diagnostic (optional) provide superior instrument reliability. Straightforward routine user operations by an intuitive user interface, color touch screen and a variety of “smart” features.
Leica ASP300S Product Features
- Reagent Management System and quick start for commonly used programs, improve specimen quality and laboratory economy.
- Favorite protocol selection on SmartScreen provides “one button” operation to start a processing protocol.
- Optional RemoteCare onboard diagnostics monitors system functions via internet connection to identify potential failure and increase uptime.
- Customized reagent management system by days, runs or cassettes provides true support of individual needs.
- Vacuum, pressure, or cycle of both, are programmable for each processing step to enhance infiltration and speed up reagent exchange.
- Built-in safety features help to prevent reagent cross-contamination and support human error reduction.
Favorite protocol selection
Favorite protocol selection on the Leica ASP300S Tissue Processor’s SmartScreen provides “one button” operation to start a processing protocol.
Magnetic stirrer helps gentle circulation of the reagents, thus ensuring a uniform reagent temperature.
Customized reagent management system
Customized reagent management system by days, runs or cassettes provides true support of individual needs.
Paraffin cleaning program
Active paraffin cleaning program removes solvent residue from the paraffin, lengthening its service life.
Built-in safety features
Built-in safety features help to prevent reagent cross-contamination and support human error reduction