Leica ASP300 Tissue Processor (Refurbished)
Refurbished Leica ASP300 with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Leica ASP300 is an automated tissue processor for the following laboratory applications:
•paraffin wax infiltration of histological tissue specimens.
The Leica ASP300 smart tissue processor features superior user comfort and provides superior safety standards. The technician has the freedom to set all critical program parameters on the Leica ASP300 Tissue Processor to achieve the perfect process.
The Leica ASP300 is a fully enclosed, stand-alone system for processing of up to 300 cassette-embedded samples. Combining proven technology with an innovative user interface.
The Leica ASP300 has a color touch screen and easy to use, yet powerful software. Many routine user operations are simplified to reduce operator involvement and the risk to make mistakes.
Minimal reagent carryover is achieved by the software-controlled 3-step draining process of the retort and by the retort design itself which also helps achieve superior specimen quality every time.
Straightforward routine user operations by an intuitive user interface, color touch screen and a variety of “smart” features, such as Reagent Management System (ensures consistent high sample quality with optimized, economic reagent use), and quick start for commonly used programs, improve specimen quality and laboratory economy.
• Easy-to-learn and use operator interface with a solvent-resistant color touch-screen.
• Simplified software with multiple programming functionality.
• Graphical process representation on color touch-screen.
• Context-sensitive online help.
• Lab-specific help (e.g. SOP) may be installed.
• Multiple safety system.
• Innovative reagent compatibility monitor.
• Instrument performance control (QC).
• Remote fill and drain system.
• Enhanced Reagent Management System.
• 4 pressure vacuum options (P/V, P, V, ambient).
• 4 user-defined cleaning programs.
• Active paraffin cleaning program.
• 2-level password security.
• Comprehensive documentation options.