Methyl Alcohol, ACS Grade. 99% absolute for general tissue processing as a substitute for ethanol or cytology fixative.
- ACS-grade acetone-free methyl alcohol
- Meets the strict standards set by the American Chemical Society.
- For general tissue processing as a substitute for ethanol or cytology fixative
- An effective solvent and reagent for organic synthesis.
- Methyl alcohol may be proposed as an antifreeze agent for its low freezing point.
- Methyl alcohol is perfect for laboratories.
- Handle and store with precaution
- Made in the U.S.A.