The IMEB lighted tissue flotation bath eliminates wrinkles and distortion of tissue sections for microscopy. The black powder coated interior and fluorescent lighted base offer an
easy to see background for microtomy. A removable glass dish makes for a simple task of cleaning. The bath is a low profile design, with a microprocessor controller for heating. It has a steel exterior with off white baked enamel finish. The temperature probe ensures accurate temperature control.
Replacement pyrex dish, 8” x 8” x 2” and replacement fluorescent lamp, (7 watts) are available.
Optional Cooling System (Required for Diamond Blades) Pictured is optional cooling system on IMEB bone band saw with optional splash guard cover. Cooling system is for the IMEB, Inc. Bone Band Saw which is an efficient and economical way of cutting bone in laboratory.
Has the same useful features as the Model GL110 With the added bonus of a larger sink basin and base.
- Available in two sizes: 48 inches and 60 inches long
- All stainless steel construction
- Top mounted led light fixture
- Two LED lights with 3x magnifier mounted on flexible arms
- Formalin container with spigot
- C-fold paper towel holder, stainless steel
- Magnetic instrument holder
- Polyethylene dissecting board