The Cytyc ThinPrep 2000 processor is an automated slide preparation system for use with the ThinPrep Pap test. In addition, the Cytyc ThinPrep 2000 processor is compatible with non-gynecological specimens to assist in the diagnosis of disease entities and cancers of numerous body sites obtained through exfoliative methods as well as by fine needle aspiration.
Through Hologic’s computerized process and patented membrane technology, the Cytyc ThinPrep 2000 processor controls dispersion, collection and transfer of diagnostic cells from sample to slide. This ensures that the slide is representative of — and reproducible of — the original sample collected in the ThinPrep Pap test vial.
Under the precise control of the Cytyc ThinPrep 2000 microprocessor, a gentle dispersion step breaks up blood, mucus and non-diagnostic debris, then thoroughly mixes the sample. With a series of negative pressure pulses, fluid is drawn though the Cytyc ThinPrep 2000 filter to collect a thin, even layer of diagnostic cellular material. The ThinPrep 2000 processor constantly monitors the rate of flow through the filter during this process, collecting an appropriate amount of material for testing.
The cellular material is transferred to a glass slide using computer-controlled mechanical positioning and positive air pressure. The slide is then ejected into a cell fixative bath, ready for staining and evaluation.FEATURES–
The Cytyc ThinPrep 2000 processor utilizes mechanical, pneumatic and fluidic principles for cell dispersion, collection and transfer.
- A rotary drive mechanism gently disperses samples.
- A pneumatic/fluid system, controlled by a microprocessor, monitors cell collection.
- Computer-controlled position and positive air pressure facilitate transfer of cells to the ThinPrep microscope slide
Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Hema-tek 2000 slide stainer is a fully automated, bench-top instrument designed specifically for use in hematology.
It is a self-contained, precision instrument that accepts, conveys, fixes, stains, and delivers dry blood smear preparations that are spread on standard 25mm x 75mm or 1 x 3 glass slides are stained at a rate of one slide per minute.
Refurbished Leica ASP300 with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Leica ASP300 is an automated tissue processor for the following laboratory applications:
•paraffin wax infiltration of histological tissue specimens.
The Leica ASP300 smart tissue processor features superior user comfort and provides superior safety standards. The technician has the freedom to set all critical program parameters on the Leica ASP300 Tissue Processor to achieve the perfect process.
The Leica ASP300 is a fully enclosed, stand-alone system for processing of up to 300 cassette-embedded samples. Combining proven technology with an innovative user interface.
The Leica ASP300 has a color touch screen and easy to use, yet powerful software. Many routine user operations are simplified to reduce operator involvement and the risk to make mistakes.
Minimal reagent carryover is achieved by the software-controlled 3-step draining process of the retort and by the retort design itself which also helps achieve superior specimen quality every time.
Straightforward routine user operations by an intuitive user interface, color touch screen and a variety of “smart” features, such as Reagent Management System (ensures consistent high sample quality with optimized, economic reagent use), and quick start for commonly used programs, improve specimen quality and laboratory economy.
• Easy-to-learn and use operator interface with a solvent-resistant color touch-screen.
• Simplified software with multiple programming functionality.
• Graphical process representation on color touch-screen.
• Context-sensitive online help.
• Lab-specific help (e.g. SOP) may be installed.
• Multiple safety system.
• Innovative reagent compatibility monitor.
• Instrument performance control (QC).
• Remote fill and drain system.
• Enhanced Reagent Management System.
• 4 pressure vacuum options (P/V, P, V, ambient).
• 4 user-defined cleaning programs.
• Active paraffin cleaning program.
• 2-level password security.
• Comprehensive documentation options.
Leica ASP300S Tissue Processor Refurbished with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
The Leica ASP300S Tissue Processor is designed for routine and research histopathology of up to 300 cassettes. Proven technology combined with top quality components and Leica RemoteCare diagnostic (optional) provide superior instrument reliability. Straightforward routine user operations by an intuitive user interface, color touch screen and a variety of “smart” features.
Leica ASP300S Product Features
- Reagent Management System and quick start for commonly used programs, improve specimen quality and laboratory economy.
- Favorite protocol selection on SmartScreen provides “one button” operation to start a processing protocol.
- Optional RemoteCare onboard diagnostics monitors system functions via internet connection to identify potential failure and increase uptime.
- Customized reagent management system by days, runs or cassettes provides true support of individual needs.
- Vacuum, pressure, or cycle of both, are programmable for each processing step to enhance infiltration and speed up reagent exchange.
- Built-in safety features help to prevent reagent cross-contamination and support human error reduction.
Favorite protocol selection
Favorite protocol selection on the Leica ASP300S Tissue Processor’s SmartScreen provides “one button” operation to start a processing protocol.
Magnetic stirrer helps gentle circulation of the reagents, thus ensuring a uniform reagent temperature.
Customized reagent management system
Customized reagent management system by days, runs or cassettes provides true support of individual needs.
Paraffin cleaning program
Active paraffin cleaning program removes solvent residue from the paraffin, lengthening its service life.
Built-in safety features
Built-in safety features help to prevent reagent cross-contamination and support human error reduction
Refurbished Leica ST5010 XL Autostainer with Warranty. Call for Custom Quote!
Introducing the most versatile, flexible and efficient high throughput automated slide stainer designed to be an integral component in todays laboratory. Multiple staining protocols can be run simultaneously with up to 11 slide racks at the same time.
The Leica ST5010 XL Autostainer continuous loading system ensures optimal utilization of the instrument, especially during longer staining procedures. A unique feature of the LEICA ST5010 XL AUTOSTAINER is the ability to perform several different staining protocols simultaneously. Thus a special staining, for example, can be performed parallel to a routine H & E staining.
A higher operational capacity and a design in accordance with international safety standards make the LEICA ST5010XL Autostainer is the instrument of choice for the histopathological laboratory.